1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Techno 3-D Trap "game"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Techno 3-D Trap

There is a 3d techno-hunt for archery where you use blunt tips and shoot at a screen that has images projected on it. I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of someone making a system like this for shooting trap whereby a laser would be used in the barrel????

Thanks,
    Forrest

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Techno 3-D Trap

What we need is a Wii type trap game where you could mount the device on any trap gun and train with it. Sign me up!!

3. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Techno 3-D Trap

There is a simulator made with a laser insert for your barrel. It is called a "DRYFIRE". I have one and like it very well. You insert a tip in your gun and swing and fire at a moving red dot on the wall. It reads out how far you are off dead center down to the tenths of an inch. It is a little pricey but I believe will make you a better shooter. The website is www.dryfireusa.com I believe. Check it out. They have a great tutorial onsite.

Jimmy

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Techno 3-D Trap

The best training device for shooters ever invented is "DRYFIRE".

5. nrasmus

nrasmus Member

Techno 3-D Trap

Wow that is resonable for the machine too!!!

I am real tempted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.