1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TECH TIP... Explained... New Feature on TS.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

It occurs to me that many of you have done things with guns, loaders and other trapshooting mechanicals that I would like to do with my stuff. As an example, I posted my "Shipping box System" on the BT99 damage thread. Some of you got some value from my "learn by the seat of my pants" experience. So, I suggest we start a new thread for everytime you would like to share somethng you have done that is unique and that some other shooter will find some value in the way you have figured out a better mousetrap.

There will be no rules (save David's) and anyone is free to comment on your "TECH TIP" thread as they see fit sjust like they do now with any other thread/post. And if you can post pictures all the better. If not, we have volunteers to do that for you.

And If you just remember this hint... Remember "TECH TIP" and do a TS.com SEARCH and all the past tech tips will show up. And if you add a one or two word explantion to your "TECH TIP... Thread" it will mostly come up in alphabetical order.

I am about to post the very first "TECH TIP... Twisted butt-pad... PICS

Let see how this goes. And I am fully open to any suggestions for format changes.

Adn thank you for looking. Jack

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Jack, this is a great idea. The Sig Forum has something similar to this, and I have learned a lot from the "tricks of the trade". Looking forward to some more posts. Wayne

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.