1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Team Results in the Michigan Team Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmi, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

The MTA only show team results going to Class B, anybody have the for B, C, & D ?

2. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

It's almost a copy of the Fall team shoot for us. Our score of 457, it fall's right between B (463) and C (452). Last fall we fell right between B & C also, with a spread of less than 5 targets. This is my 5th Team Shoot and we've always been above D but never the right numbers. I guess the only way we'll ever win a buckle is with a 500. :)

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

on the site, you might have to click on the <champions> to view the overall winners...

Jim C

4. mobear

mobear Member

I would like to see proof that there were 728 shooters for the team shoot, it didnt look like attendance was even close to that!

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I was there at 8:00 am and shot the handicap afterwards on the second squad out @ around 4:00. They were there.

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Well our team took 3rd aa buckle. Did not think we had much of a chance as one of our guys shot a 90. I will take the buckle though. Could not be happier. Got to shoot with my son and three other stand up guys. Will definetly be back for the fall shoot. My son got a 1/2 yard punch and won two handi cap events. Meet Bigdon and setterman also saw Tron. If you have never shot at Mason it is worth the trip. See you at the Great Lakes Grand. Bill Grill

7. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Mobear -

There were 165 squads in the singles according to the score sheets so that adds up to 825 shooters, not 728. Are you saying that those were fake scores posted on the board?

Jeff

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It was a great shoot with mixed weather and a nice turnout despite High gas prices and severe weather forecast.

Thanks to all the hard working personnel at the MTA home grounds!

Shannon

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You couldn't ask for a better day on Sunday. Friday and Sat. the weather was not so nice and affected those who don't like to shoot in the wind and threat of dampness and this affected attendance or shooters those two days.

Don

10. blooper

blooper TS Member

just a few of the early squads were blank on the score board and i saw at least one incomplete squad....so 728 sounds about right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

michigan trap team shoot results