1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

teague thinwalls

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sean justice, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

Jan 19, 2008
    anyone send a gun to them for thinwalls? ive always used briley but not happy last time might b a quality control thing to much work i guess, someone told me teague is superior? did u have 2 send whole gun to b reproofed [england rules]. i heard they are more true to bore.
  2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Los Angeles
    Send your barrel to U.K. for choke is an expensive proposition, I bought shotguns in England have Teague put in choke tubes before, they did wonderful job.

They can put invisible chokes in English SxS so no need to buy another set of barrels.

I also have a barrel back bored, choke tubed by Teague then reproofed in U.K.

3. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

Dec 26, 2008
    I think you would find Wilkinsons work equal to Teagues and you can have it done here. He did a fixed choke barrel and a thin wall barrel for me and they are excellent. His choke are flush at the ends and you can't tell they have chokes in them.
    I think you will find he is very popular on this site and others as his work is done to what you ask him to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.