1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Teach them to shoot

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

We were babysitting this weekend for grandsons 3 boys ages 8 & 7. Taught them gun and range safety and using a BB gun. First experience for them and they loved it. With parents permission of course. If we all do this and include the parents we can raise a new generation that won't buy into the liberal propaganda. ed nichols

2. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Great start!! Get them to hunter safety as soon as they are old enough. In Missouri they have to be at least 11. We have kids as young as 8 on our youth SCTP and AIM team.

Keep them shooting!!!

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Always take the first step in teaching little ones the TRUTH before you turn them over to the government schools(indoctrination)!!

I was blessed enough that my 4 kids never got into their grasp!!

Also have been a Hunter Ed Instructor for over 20 years now!!

Pass YOUR knowledge on don't keep it to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

One of the twins wanted a bb gun for Christmas but it was nixed because they live in the city with no place to shoot. Dad doesn't hunt or own guns. Moms dad is an avid deer and turkey hunter. The boys were unbeleiveably enthusiastic. When picked up...who wanted to shoot...you guessed it dad. These kids will be in school tomorrow telling their friends. I hope this spreads faster than the flu. ed

5. psfive

psfive Member

The third week in February will be five years that I have been co-instructing Hunters Education here in Nebraska. We have two classes a year August and February 35 to 40 kids per class.

We teach our classes in a middle school. Just had a meeting with the superintendent and we are good to go. He is happy to have us giving the class. Wanted to know if there is anything he could do to help.

We are fortunate to be able to use the school.
    Paul in Nebraska.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.