1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tea Party Patriots (teapartypatriots.org)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

You can join and become a part of a movement that is courageously fighting back...or you can hang around here and argue with idiots like Gene and 548.

The communists are succeeding at stealing our country right in front of our eyes. Please become a part of a force that is powerful enough to save The United States of America and turn this hallowed land back into the country we knew when we were kids.

Respectfully,

Kit

2. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Proud member here that hopes to see others join the team to take our country back.

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

What has the Tea Party done for the good of the U.S.A.

GneJ

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

What has the Tea Party done for the good of the U.S.A.

GneJ

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

What have hippies did for the good of the country?

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Hippie,

You've heard the famous Tip O"Neill quote, "All politics are local." One of the most important things that the Tea Party does is to vet candidates in local races. Each chapter is tasked with the responsibility of searching for candidates who best represent basic conservative, small government priciples. They then do everything they can to get the candidate through the primary process and then to get the candidate elected. Remember, the foundation upon which the basic Tea Party philosophy is built is one of individual responsibility and involvement. If it takes money to get a candidate of your choice and preference elected, then an indiviual is expected to kick into the kitty. If a candidate needs people to canvass a neighborhood to drum up votes, then members are expected to volunteer to help.

I don't want to sound too preachy, but one of the big problems with the system today is that a lot of voters are lazy, tight fisted, pampered brats that always seem to ask, "So, what have you done for ME lately?"

The Tea Party is young. I like to think that it represents one of those perfect "Ground Floor Opportunities." Join in, brother! You can make a difference. I know you love this country as much as anybody here. We need your help.

Respectfully,

Kit

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

GneJ,,,,,just WHO do you think helped get the feet on the ground to take the House in 2010?????

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Hippie,

I just remembered that tomorrow, the Tea Party is holding approximately 156 protest rallies all across this country to let the IRS know where it stands. Many of the rallies are being held in front of local IRS Field Offices. The list of the rallies can be found on the web site I listed in the title of this thread.

Like Jim Morrison said, "The time to hesitate is through, no time to wallow in the mire...."

It's time to get in the game.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Democrats = Communist = Bigger Government

Republicans = Status quo = Don't rock the boat(media)

Tea Party = Limited government = Constitutional Government

Does that help you trapshooting hippie?

What good have they done you ask.

Exposed HOW corrupt it has gotten and the Whore that the news media has become!!

10. Zoom.Golly

Zoom.Golly Well-Known Member

By supporting unelectable candidates the tea party gave us a Democratic Senate.

11. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think Sam is right but as time passes and the more Obama and the Democrats blunder the Tea Party will gain enough strength to start fulfilling its mission.

Hippie......Like any new organization it needs a little time to grow but with todays two party system that lays in bed together we need someone that will shake the sheets a little to get the wrinkles out.

Thats not a question Bisi so no negative response is necessary.

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

sam is correct, especially here in Delaware and the state elected a communist (Chris Coons) to the U.S. Senate.

As Delaware is a small state, it's easy to watch the politics on a close and personal basis....the Delaware Patriot's are well meaning, but very much lacking in political experience and intelligence.

It'll be another 20 + years before the Tea Party/Patriot's can and will be able to make a sizable contribution to the american political structure.

It's a good start, gonna be lots of hills and valley's along the way though.

Curt

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Curt,

Blaming Chris Coons on the Tea Party is a little harsh. Christine O'Donnell was not a good candidate to reverse 237 years of inbred party politics. Your former "Republican" senator was just about the same kind of democrat Coons is.

If you look around the political landscape, I believe you will be hard pressed to come up with another organization that speaks out for Conservatism, limited government, and the free enterprise system the way the Tea Party does.

It seems to me that now that there is a choice, everybody wants to "look the gift horse in the mouth."

It has taken a long time for this country to evolve to a point where it would deliberately elect a person like Barack Obama...twice. Sometimes change is hard and slow. Sometimes it is fast. The Tea Party gave you the House in 2010, and you complain because Coons beat O'Donnell.

We need to pull together. No more excuses. No more finger pointing. Whether we like it or not, the Tea Party is our best hope.

Respectfully,

Kit

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Democrats get in because of LIV'S nothing more nothing less.

People have forgotten in this country's hay days, there was at least 5 different partys the majority of politicians belonged to.

When we decided that there was only TWO, we've never been the same!

Everyone, SHOULD be voting for what is GOOD for America and Americans NOT PARTY nor PARTY LINE!

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    sam.browne, quote: <i>"By supporting unelectable anti-gun liberal candidates the RINOs gave us a Democratic Senate."</i>

Fixed it for ya.

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Kit...I'm not complaining about the 9-12 Delaware Patriots/Tea Party here, hell I'm a member. But I disagreed that Christine O'Donnell should receive our support, even though Roth needed to be ousted. The blame for letting Coons into office goes to a outdated and broken state level Republican Party which as of this writing is still broken, outdated and way over-aged (kinda like the ATA).

Anyway, I do think the Tea Party/Patriots will be a force in the future elections after some growing pains and disappointments, but it'll survive and will one day soon change the face of American politics.

Curt

17. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Another Gene type fool who thinks that just because a republican is electable they are going to solve problems rather than being the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.