1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tea party goers

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bird30, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Obamacare activists to crash D.C.'s massive tea party?

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If you have studied any Nazi Germany at all, You are just seeing History Repeating Itself!

If the activists show up in brown shirts, beware!

Beck, exposed them yesterday for who and what they are.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Link will not open. Bulge.

4. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

"If you have studied any Nazi Germany at all, You are just seeing History Repeating Itself!

If the activists show up in brown shirts, beware!

Beck, exposed them yesterday for who and what they are." Timberfaller

Wait, let me get this straight, your comparing libs practicing their right to assemble, with nazi Germany?

What about the town hall idiots, they were within their rights, right?

And if you would please tell me how this parallels with the nazi regime, I would love to read the explanation.

Please include genocide and concentration camps in your explanation, as well as a man who thought anyone unlike him should die.

And Glenn Beck??? Can't you guys see he is just making money in keeping you all hot about the next fabricated piece of BS, that he fabricates??

KTHNXBAI

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Protecting rights is supposed to be for every citizen. You dems/libs just want it for yourselves and screw everybody else. IE. Black Panthers outside polling places, chanting and brandishing nightsticks.

" Politics by muscle." The mission statement of the Democrat Party.

6. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

"Protecting rights is supposed to be for every citizen. You dems/libs just want it for yourselves and screw everybody else. IE. Black Panthers outside polling places, chanting and brandishing nightsticks.

" Politics by muscle." The mission statement of the Democrat Party."

Barry C. Roach

So, how is what you described any different than a guy showing up at a Presidential appearance with an AK? Or a guy with a pistol, holding a sign about the "tree of liberty being watered with the blood of tyrants"?

Like that has anything to do with the POTUS, or CINC or whatever derogative name you want to use.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The guy with the "AK" was making a statement against the President? the Panthers, with "nightsticks" were making a statement agains the other demonstrators? Duh.

Intimidating a persons right to demonstrate versus a persons right to demonstrate? Double Duh.

Seems different to normal folk. Guess not to nazis.

8. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Your right, sorry. In my half drunk state, I meant AR not AK.

Anyway, someone show me a link (besides faux news or glenn beck) that shows Black Panthers intimidating voters. I'd really like to see it.

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Dem Plants. No NRA guy would even think about doing it. The Dems are the best at misdirection. just look at Mass. politics. They passed a law saying that a successor could not be appointed when a republican was in the Govs. office. Now that it's in the Dems interest to reverse that law they want it back.

What a bunch of liberal crooks.

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Fathawk, don't know ya, don't want to, but you have to be the dumbest son of a bitch that ever posted here,,,please go back and read your many posts asking for proof of everyones statements,,,what a sorry ass loser you are,,,,

11. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

I'm still waiting for that link.

You know, the one that shows the Black Panthers intimidating voters. Oh, and GlennBeck doesn't count.

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

here ya go dumbass,,,,,,,,,,,,,

13. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Wait that's Faux News.

Sorry you lose.

Anyway, the "alleged" actions, and they "were told" that this happened, and "police were here, we were told". Nowhere in that whole clip did anyone say anything that was concrete, only hear-say and third party reports.

Why does this smell like bullshit?

Oh and BTW, is there any other incidents of this? Or was this one incident of stupid asses that don't know their place (considering, it actually did happen)?

An election of the President of the United States of America, and ONE polling place, in the ENTIRE UNITED STATES has problems. That is a HUGE conspiracy.

OMG, lock up your daughters.

14. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Fathawk - how about an affidavit from Bartle Bull, a longtime civil rights activist and former aide to Sen. Robert F. Kennedy's 1968 presidential campaign?

To support its evidence, the government had secured an affidavit from Bartle Bull, a longtime civil rights activist and former aide to Sen. Robert F. Kennedy's 1968 presidential campaign. Mr. Bull said in a sworn statement dated April 7 that he was serving in November as a credentialed poll watcher in Philadelphia when he saw the three uniformed Panthers confront and intimidate voters with a nightstick.

"In my opinion, the men created an intimidating presence at the entrance to a poll," he declared. "In all my experience in politics, in civil rights litigation and in my efforts in the 1960s to secure the right to vote in Mississippi ... I have never encountered or heard of another instance in the United States where armed and uniformed men blocked the entrance to a polling location." Mr. Bull said the "clear purpose" of what the Panthers were doing was to "intimidate voters with whom they did not agree." He also said he overheard one of the men tell a white poll watcher: "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker." He called their conduct an "outrageous affront to American democracy and the rights of voters to participate in an election without fear." He said it was a "racially motivated effort to limit both poll watchers aiding voters, as well as voters with whom the men did not agree."

15. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

OK, I'll give you that one.

But, THE ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And, ONE POLLING PLACE IN AMERICA.

How is one instance relevant ot anything?

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

First it's;

"I'm still waiting for that link."

Then it's;

"OK, I'll give you that one."

Now it's;

"How is one instance relevant ot anything?"

LMAO!!

How is the crow tasting,,Fathawk. Maybe you are completely out of place here.

17. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Hold on, let me see if I can dig up so..me..thin..g.

Yeah, whew there it is a nugget of crap fresh from my ass.

Kinda like the examples I have gotten. You guys sure showed me!!

My oroginal response and question was asking how anything posted is relevant or comparable to nazi Germany.

Then we went off on this little field trip, which wasn't by my design. So OK you guys win that one (the field trip). Now, explain how any of this has ANY resemblance to nazi Germany.

18. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

And brownie points for explaining the whole genocide and holocaust thing in reference to your example.

19. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

"

First it's;

"I'm still waiting for that link."

Then it's;

"OK, I'll give you that one."

Now it's;

"How is one instance relevant ot anything?"

LMAO!!

How is the crow tasting,,Fathawk. Maybe you are completely out of place here."

Maybe you missed it when I said, "I'll GIVE you that one", as in "I'm tired of arguing this, it doesn't matter."

20. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Apparently you missed the fact that you made it "matter" when you stated "I'm still waiting for that link". You create your own problems, fail to realize it, then try to make everyone believe it didn't "matter".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.