1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

tcr1146 when was the last time you heard this

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by crustygalloot, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crustygalloot

crustygalloot TS Member

I WANT YOU RHOADES!!!! sorry tom , iwas just thinking about old times at copley gun club and counldnt get this out of my head. probably been awhile. oh well hope this finds you well. robin

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tom is not on here much anymore He is shooting skeet now . I seen him in Wal-Mart buying a dress two weeks ago . (Looking good NOT )

3. crustygalloot

crustygalloot TS Member

sorry to hear that but i guess its better than shuffleboard or bocci ball

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Hi Robin! I sure miss those time and old Tom Steiner! Does he even shoot anymore? How is your boy and how are you shooting?! Tom Rhoads (No, I have not taken up that high heeled game yet!)

5. crustygalloot

crustygalloot TS Member

hi tom havent seen steiner for years. chris is doing fine,still going to school & working full time. hasnt shot in a couple years but i keep trying to get him back out. i am shooting ok for me. nothing great but still at it. how about you?
    indiana treating you ok? robin

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

The local club has been taking donations to buy a bus ticket (one way) to send Tom back to the buckeye . We are not sure if that is far enough .

He has brought us some new games from the land of buckeye that are fun to watch ( the ljutic toss ).

7. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

You know we have all had a good laugh at Tom Rhoads expense. The Indiana boys probably don't know about his lawn mower escapade. I won't spoil the story for you but it involves a lawn mower, copious amounts of alcohol, gasoline and a 44 magnum.

Tom the story waits for your telling.

8. trapat

trapat TS Member

Ah yes, death by fire and by firing squad. Pat

9. crustygalloot

crustygalloot TS Member

well tom never thought i would stir up this much stuff. sorry, but you are one of a kind. there was never a dull moment at copley back then. things have changed. still tossing the ljutic i take it. 99 straight from the 27 only to miss #100. thats ok im still trying to brake 100 from a hell of a lot closer
    keep them guys from indy in line!!! robin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.