1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TBR Anonymous

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wayneo, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    So Hap puts up this thread that has a link to a Q/A with Jimmy Heller.

He is a 9 time All-American, and has 24 100's from the 27 yard line.

He says in the interview that he reads his breaks, and suggest that you should too.

Well I want to know what Mr. Neil Winston and Dr. AC Jones have to say about Mr. Hellers Target Break Reading skills. He said he could see the front edge of the targets breaking, and the back edge of the targets breaking. And adjusted his gun accordingly.

I would not disagree with what an All- American sees.

Maybe some people can actually see the shot string?

2. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

May 7, 2007
    The one thing in common for most of the best athletes in every sport is eye sight. Mickey Mantle could see so well that he could see each frame of a motion picture. That is fast eye, brain work. He could also see the threads of the baseball coming toward him. Seeing the threads told him the rotation of the ball and what type of pitch.
  3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Jun 28, 2010
    I believe that perhaps the world's greatest athletes "think" they can see every frame of a movie or see the seams on a baseball. That kind of focus, concentration and self confidence equals success. But, then again, I am NOT one of the world's greatest athletes....so what do I know?! Jack
  4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Apr 28, 2006
    NW Wisconsin
    Neil is out of the country on sabatical. In one of his fave places. Ireland

Scot Gens is aother that "can read the breaks"

I cannot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tbr anonymous