1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

taxing your retirement from Nancy Pelosi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by striper, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

Subject: Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income
    Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words, tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement (normally money that was already taxed once when you first earned it). This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement funds, 401Ks and Mutual Funds! Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 million illegal immigrants and people who are unemployed!

This woman is frightening.

She has said, quote: " We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in our country and at the same time limit the amount the rich can invest." (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
    "We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed, and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'." (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.)

Bottom line: Limit the amount you can invest. Lower your retirement potential. Tax what you have managed to save for retirement (by sometimes doing without), and give it to all the others who have not worked as you have for it.

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Maybe it's not true....yet....but if she runs true, it will be!

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Communisim isn't dead it's disguised as Democrats

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Cripes, stop giving Nancy ideas. Sheesh.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well it's not a new idea. Back in 93 Slick Willie was thinking about a "one" time 15% surtax on ALL retirement money. If you had a 401K or an IRA or a pension you were going to get taxed. If you had 10K in your IRA - you would owe $1500 in tax. 100K - $15,000, etc...

This "one time" money was going to be used to "help the children" and fund retirement for people didn't or wouldn't fund their own retirement. Luckily that idea disappear after the Repubs took over congress in 95.

I live in Indiana and every other tv, radio, ad is an Hillary or Obama ad. The primary election is Tuesday, man is it scary. All they talk about is raising taxes, and taking things away from 1 group of people and giving it to another group.

Neither of em have any respect at all for other peoples property. They think they are entitled to every dollar.

Yeah, I can see em taxing (taking) OUR retirement money.

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Snpes has it. It's bogus, as much as I can see her saying it, evidently she didn't

7. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

SSHHH, If she here's us talking about it, she will bring it to the floor.

8. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

She is only lieing if her lips are moving.

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

3 trillion Dollars were did that number come from ?? You don,t remember all the Democrats in congress voting for this war ?? It cost more to care for the wet-backs then to fund this war .

flincher the handle fits your a liberal fool .

10. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

That is here right now!!!!!Yes,today!!!! My mother recently died & we are in simple probate. My parents were blue collar. My dad(passed on 18 yrs ago)worked 2 & 3 jobs all his life. They put a bunch of their retirement into U.S. EE Savings Bonds,as that generation usually did. If the estate cashes these bonds,it is taxed at a 35% rate on the interest earned. The very first dollar is taxed at 15%. After $2150 in interest,that goes to 25%. The rates go up until it hits $10,450 & all earned income is at 35% They are waiting,the politicos,VULTURES all. Tom. PS,It can be beat if a will recipiant is in a lower tax bracket & takes the bonds on their name & then cashes them.

11. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Flincher I don,t think I could ever care less about you or anything you say .

12. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I've tried to warn the people for the last 30yrs that this was comming but nobody would listen. Now things are about to boil over in this country and the stupid sh$%@ wonder why. Probably things will calm down when we have that new highway for Mexcio to Canada going thur our new Canamerico. It will happen if Hellary gets in. Even faster if Obama is in. Will still happen if McCain is in. Its just a matter of time unless drastic measures are taken.

13. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

flincher said,,"The bill, courtesy of the conservatives. And, its difficult to tax the 4,000 plus military dead back to life. Much easier to avoid any personal responsibility, and lie about liberals,isn't it? "Compassionate Conservatives" in action!"

Here flincher,,since you develop liberal amnesia every two months or so, mash on the link. Ask those people about WMD's. Ask those liberals that voted for and promoted the war the very same questions you asked. Ask those liberals about the 4000 dead,,flincher!!!!!!! 'Lying Liberalism' in action! You're a classic liberal flincher.

14. Paladin

flincher said,,"ALF-99 Attaboy! Stay dumb"

"If your brain worked as well as your mouth you'd know where that figure came from"

Speaking of disgusting history, you're a real joke flincher. A typical liberal.

flincher also said,,"Didn't think they'd let you back on"

As usual, you are confused and must be thinking of one of your fellow liberals.

You also said; "I think one great difference between the liberals who voted for the war, and the "conservatives" is that the liberals have expressed major regret in having done so." That is not an answer to my statement. That is an attempt by you to deflect,,to avoid answering my original statement flincher.

Once again you people "avoid any personal responsibility" in the accuracy of your post, and "avoid any personal responsibility" in your political decisions. Classic liberalism.

Also, speaking of "Learned what "Before" "Now", and "After" mean yet?" I can repost your failure to comprehend the fact that slick willie allowed the first U.N. inspectors to be kicked out of Iraq." That was a good exchange where you were shown to be "dumb",,to use one of your own words.

I can also repost the exchange that you accused me of disagreeing with Neil on a thread and deleting my posts,,which was promptly shown that you were wrong via the 'message deleted' option.

All in all flincher, you don't get much right. The distance between the scope centerline and the bore centerline on a typical 22 rifle is just another example. Typical liberal.

15. Erik W

Erik W Member

Talk about an accounting nightmare. If this ever goes through, plan on giving your taxpreparer whatever is left after taxes.

16. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Paladin I don,t even try to talk to a liberal . It,s like talking to a two year old child . They know only what the other lib,s have told them and have very little to work with . No one likes war but if we had not been in the wars we have been in old flincher would be speaking German today .

ALF-99

17. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Filcher,

You got a value on the cost of 9-11 yet?

Any guess as to what it would have been if they had used a nuclear device?

Also, an exit date for Bosnia, Japan, Germany?

18. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

the 1972 olympics are the 1st terrorist acts i remember. there have been plenty of demograt & republican presidents & congress that could & should have got to gether with other leaders of free nations & seriously done something about the terrorists long before 9/11 maybe some did but i don,t remember hearing much about it. both democrats & republicans are to busy playing political games & lining thier pockets to give a rats ass about the general population, & giving billions away to other countries while taking a slice of the pie for them selves. iraq had 70 billion in oil profits last year but we are sending billions over there to help rebuild there country. pres bush sold saudi arabia billions in weapons in 2007. does anyone remember the saudis in any war? i don,t but perhaps they loaned the weapons to there terrorist network. there have been democrat pres.done the same thing.it don,t matter,the politicians don,t give a rats ass about the general population unless an election is coming up. they all are scumbag low life pieces of crap. dwain

19. Paladin

You finally got one thing right flincher,,,"drivel" it is.

20. Paladin

flincher stated,,"There were NO Iraqis in the attack on 9/11. Almost all were Saudis."

Did you bother to ask your back stabbing liberal buddies???? Ask them.

flincher said,,"waiting for Paladin to post the stuff he says he's got re: my previous posts"

LOL, since you have deleted all of your posts except for six, in disgrace obviously and attempting to cover your rear end, thanks for making my point. BTW, my posts are still there, referencing you repeatedly,,very clearly. After reviewing those very posts, it's obvious again that your "imagination" has run amok. Don't you people ever tire of being dishonest? Maybe you're the next dishonest trouble maker to be,,disconnected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.