1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Taxing Gun and Ammunition Sales

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by butcher, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

I see where the government is wanting to put a special tax on gun sales and ammunition so we can pay for victims of violence and for people's mental help.
    I'm sorry but I'm not to blame for either one and can't see where I should foot the bill. Are they going to do the same when people have accidents involving texting while driving and add taxes for purchasing cell phones and their minutes? They say they aren't against the 2nd ammendment but they are going to squash it by taxing us so you won't be able to afford guns or ammunition

Anyway it's past time that we put an end to our congressmen's insanity and work extra hard to vote the bums out of office.Its not gun control they are after it's people control.

Do you ever see the media report how many times guns save lives?

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

You are absolutely correct. The problem the ODUMBAS cannot see it.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Why wait to vote them out...drag them out!!!

4. alf174

alf174 Member

must.....hoard.....now....

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "It's the criminals, stupid."

6. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

I wake up everyday Hopeing to see on the front page
    to see him being lead out of the white house in cuffs

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

You're not to blame for the tens of millions of healthy dirtbags who sit on their butts every day and collect welfare and food stamps, but we're still paying for them. As long as we keep electing and tolerating corrupt, irresponsible politicians those of us who work will continue to foot all the bills. Well, plus our kids and grandkids who we've opted to shaft.

-Gary

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

They know your innocent.They don't care.This is what you would call governmental profiteering.They get to mess with gun owners and engage in their favorite pastime which is taxation.

Darr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.