1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TaxCut problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by gun1357, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

The printed tax forms appear to be too large for the standard size printer paper. I loose about a quater inch off the right side and bottom of the page. Their on-line help folks were of no help. Has anyone else had such a problem? Ron Renouf

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

You may have to look for some margin settings or "reduce to fit page" options for the printer or page setup settings. Sometimes a print preview window will have options to correct it. I don't have the latest TaxCut installed yet, so I can't give you the specifics yet. I'll wait until April 14th and then file for an extension. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? :)

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Use the efile option.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Surprised Geitner didn't use that for his excuse.

5. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I just finished my return on Tax Cut yesterday and had no problem. The problem is likely in the settings for your printer. The print preview on my setup has a "shrink to fit" tab at the top. If you can get to that page with Tax Cut look to see if you have the shrink to fit tab.

6. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

I had to put it in a pdf file and then open with Adobe. Printer settings were only good when copying. I don't think I will be purchasing any more hp equipment. Thanks for your interest. Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.