1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TAWANA BRAWLEY -- CAUGHT HER!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Gold Medal, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

The New York Post is reporting on their website that Tawana Brawley was found working as a nurse in Hopewell, Virginia.

She had skipped out on a judgment against her for falsely accusing Steven Pagones of raping her.

He sued her for defamation of character and won.

The prosecutors office received 10 checks totaling $3734.61. Her wages will continue to be garnisheed until she pays the $431,000.00 still owing.

The ongoing court-ordered payment to Pagones is $627.00 per month. At this rate it will take her 687.4 months, or 57.3 years, to satisfy the judgment

The article further mentions that Al Sharpton, attorneys C. Vernon Mason, and Allen Maddox have either paid, or are paying, the defamation judgments against them.

This incident happened in 1987. She was just recently located and had been using aliases.

Steven Pagones has a good monthly annuity to compensate him for her lying about his actions. How much the others still owe him was not reported.

I don`t know if defamation judgments can be discharged in CH-7 bankruptcy, or not. We`ll see.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sharpton and crew hatched the plan and found a dumb young girl to do it.

How they go basically unpunished is beyond me. their actions were criminal.

HM

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Because he is a black man

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Actually, Sharpton cannot be found guilty unless it is proven that he devised the plan resulting in conspiracy. However Sharpton is a tax evading racist trouablemaker. That is my opinion and it may be shared by many. ed nichols

5. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

Sharpton and the other 2 attorneys didn`t go unpunished.

The article states they are paying, or have paid, their court-ordered $.

However, it is not stated whose money paid this.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Sharpie had to pay $350,000 in what I read of the story!! Way not enough!

7. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

My best recollection of Al Sharpton, was many years ago on the Morton Downey Jr. Show.

Sharpton was on there with a couple of his hired goons, spewing crap to Roy Innis, a fellow black man, when Roy got tired of Sharpton interrupting, jumped up and shoved Sharpton out of his chair, and completely backward from the stage.

The goons quickly jumped in, along with security, but that was priceless!!!!!!!!!

Google it up and enjoy.

8. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

Hey guys, how about a link to the whole story ...for those of us who may have missed it or suffer from CRS....like me. Thanks.

Ernie .....in AZ

9. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/pay_up_time_for_brawley_8q8M98zvpApS46BonCokvI

10. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

cubancigar2000

Your are way to nice in your description of Sharpton.

11. redfin1956

redfin1956 Active Member

i remember that on the downy show,that was back when sharpton was fat. in my old town brooklyn ny ,some jerk stabed sharpton at a protest,but use a knife with like a 4 inch blade,why couldent he find a bigger knife??? joseph