1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TAURUS Model 669 .357 info needed

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SCtrapshooter, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Can any of you gentlemen give me information on the quality and any experence that you have had with the Tauaus 669 ? Thanks.

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Stay away from any Taurus. Nothing but problems.

3. cnsane

cnsane Member

0   0   0

Taurus has a lifetime warranty. In my brothers experience, it meant waiting a lifetime to have the revolver repaired and shipped back to him.

4. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sorry gents, but I beg to differ. I have sold quite a number of Taurus pistols and revolvers over the past 25 years, and as a professional gunsmith of more than 25 years, find the Taurus products of today to be of good quality, well built, and of a fair price. On the two occasions I can recall that required me to send the gun in for factory warranty repair, ( one being a broken hammer spur from being dropped, and the other a timing problem) in both instances the guns were repaired and returned within a 3 week period, at no charge.
    Over the past 10 years, Taurus has become a major player in the handgun business, primarily because of the large increase in prices of its competitors such as Smith and Wesson, Sig, Glock, etc, and other bigger gun companies. This increase in sales and profits led to Taurus spend time and dollars improving their machinery, equipment, and overall product quality. Their product line in my opinion is well built, reliable, and priced to save the consumer some bucks over similar models of Smith and Wesson and the other biggies, and the lifetime warranty doesn't cost a penny.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.