1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Taurus Judge F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike Battista, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We have at the Silver Dollar a new Taurus Judge. .45LC/.410, 3" barrel, 2 1/2" chamber, blue. $495
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

Mike, are you getting any Taurus 738TCP? That is the slim 380 auto..Thanks..............Pete

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pete is that the new single stack Taurus 9mm. I don't remember the model number but I got five of them in Friday, along with 5 two tone judges and 5 LCP's. It would seem that they have upped production and some of the hard to get items are showing up. Jackie B.

4. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

Jackie B. - It is a single stack .380. Model # - 738TCP. ------Pete

5. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rgr that Pete, I didn't get any of them. I only got the 9MM's which are a little bigger than the LCP's. Is the 738TCP about the same size as the Keltec and LCP? I'm in the middle of inventorying our handguns and I have way to many. There are around 100 but 8 were sw9ve's. I need to sell some before ordering much of anything else. I dread starting on the longguns as there are around 350. It's just one of those things that has to be done. LOL Jackie B.

6. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

Jackie - I have a photo I clipped out of an American Rifleman Magazine early this year of this .380. I would guess it is about a 14 oz pistol.....Pete

7. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Pete, I saw a picture of it yesterday. It looks a little larger than the Keltec and Lcp. I really like my Keltec as it is an easy carry. I'm still having trouble getting 380 ammo. I got 60 boxes about a month ago and haven't been able to get any since. I have plenty of 9MM and 40 cal. I haven't been able to get any 45LC. Shoot well and often. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.