1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Taurus 24/7 SSP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kolar kda, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

I realize this is a trap discussion but does anyone have any loves, likes, or dislikes about the taurus 24/7 SSP in .45 ACP

2. Mnflatlander

Mnflatlander TS Member

I own the Taurus 24/7 in .40 cal. I love it. Never had a problem.

3. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

4. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

thanks for the response, know of any hundguns that are in the price range of the 24/7 that are better?

5. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

6. D'ohboy

D'ohboy Member

I have a 24/7Pro in 9mm and have had no issues w/ it. I believe it to be a great gun for the price(got mine for $400 a few years ago).

7. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

8. k-oss

k-oss TS Member

I was interested in this gun as well until I did a google search on it and started reading the forums such as this one on this topic. Seems as though guys that have the 9mm's or the 40 cal's absolutely love them but the guys with the 45's are having tons of issues with them and Taurus is unable or unwilling to resolve them. I suggest you do this as well to make an informed decision. Nothing worse than buying a new weopon you can't rely on. Hope this helps.

9. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

10. k-oss

k-oss TS Member

I was interested in this gun as well until I did a google search on it and started reading the forums such as this one on this topic. Seems as though guys that have the 9mm's or the 40 cal's absolutely love them but the guys with the 45's are having tons of issues with them and Taurus is unable or unwilling to resolve them. I suggest you do this as well to make an informed decision. Nothing worse than buying a new weopon you can't rely on. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.