1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Taurus 24/7 40 s&w comments

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trap906, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap906

trap906 Member

I work part time at a gunshop and we have sold several 24/7. best feeling,pointing pistol I've had a hold of. everyone I show it too agrees, seems to just set right in your hand. hadn't heard of any problems with them either. best bang for the buck right now, sure beats paying for over priced s&w's, rugers and springfields, all good guns but too high priced.. just my 2 cents.

2. 33rocks

33rocks TS Member

I cannot believe the irony of you just asking this ! I just bought a 24/7 OSS/DS in 40 S&W last week. I agree it feels great in the hand and is loaded w/ features. I just fired mine for the first time today and it's going back to Tuarus. The red loaded chamber indicator broke and a small spring fell out of that area of the gun. What is your trigger like ? Mine appears to have 2 inches of take up/creep before breaking. Well I guess I get to see just how good their service and or lifetime warranty is. It depends on how they handle the situation whether or not I will buy any more of their products. I wish you the best of luck with yours !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.