1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TARP and PORKulus Money

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Got to thinking and between TARP I and TARP II and PORKulus money, I am thinking that there should be between 2 and 3 TRILLION dollars infused into the economy to bring it back to health. Got to thinking today and confusion have I,,,,

TARP I was "supposed" to put almost a TRILLION dollars into the banking industry to prop up the "housing market",,,,seems like the banks have been hoarding the money and not paying it out,,,,BUT they ARE making MAJOR profits,,,,did they put the money out at interest????

PORKulus bill,,,,remember the ONE that was APPROVED BEFORE OUR CONGRESS _READ_ it,,,,the CNN reporter that was at the TEA party,,,,talked about how the "state of IL was getting $450 million",,,,this is where I am confused,,,,what kind of jobs does a "state" have beside infrastructure, roads and beauracracy,,,,just how many cranes, graders etc can the hundreds of computer programers, middle management, etc can they run????

If they have more "shovel jobs" than they have workers,,,,will they hire illegals or what????

TARP II,,,,what, where, when,,,,haven't heard much on this one lately,,,,

HOW does our government "think" we can pay this back,,,,by we, I mean my children and grandkids,,,,from the GAO we will be using 85% of our GDP in just a few years....

Help my confusion....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.