1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Target year-----"Do I have this right"?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slide action, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Target year-----

Ok here goes. It is my understanding that the new target year will start on Nov 1st 2008. The year will offically run until Sept. 1st of next year ending on Aug. 31st. It is also my understanding that while the target year will not "officaly" start until Nov 1st, targets shot in the last 2 months of this target year(Sept. and oct.) will count on target reqirements for the 2009 Grand. I would assume it will be up to each state as to whether or not they count for 2009 for the state shoot requirements.

2. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Target year-----

Thats the way I understand it.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Target year-----

A guy who I haven't seen in 4 or 5 years showed up at the club and started practicing. He hasn't been an ATA member in that time. Said he was going to join up in September when the new target year started and start shooting registered again. I guess if he joins now, he will have to pay 2008 dues and 2009 dues come Nov?

Don't really want to tell him to wait till November, but he has been waiting for Sept. 1 to roll around to start shooting ATA.

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Target year-----

Bisi,

You got it right, join the ATA anytime between now and October 31 and you'll pay for this year. Come Nov 1 you'll have to pay again for 2008-2009.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.