1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

target year change

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shoottilithurts, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

is there any chance that the target year will end this month? if yes, when might we know? milt

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

#1 Would it be fair to change it at this late date? I know at least one person who is just short of meeting his requirements for the state team and is planning on meeting them at the Westy Hogan Tournament in September.

#2 How will they be able to alert the small local clubs to collect annual dues after September 1?

Ed Yanchok

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Ed- Your points are well made. I suspect the Board of Directors will have some strong discussions about this issue. No matter what the decision is, we will face some confusion this Fall.

Pat Ireland

4. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

currently when doe sthe target year end and the other start. 2008-2009????

I've never been informed.

5. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

ATA website?

6. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

The target year has no effect on the Texas Zone shoots. Jimmy Borum

7. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Browning Guy,

As of now the 2008 target year ends October 31 and the 2009 target year starts November 1.

Eric

8. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

In forty years, the target year has changed several times. Noone ever asked me my opinion and there was usually little warning. Why, who really knows. The idea of posting a lot of scores and paying OT or hiring help would make most business men look at making a change. As they did

9. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Excuse me but with the high cost of shooting I want my full target year!

If they change it back to what it was before that means I and everyone else paid for 12 months and are only getting 11 months unless they are going to give us all a months credit on next years dues or do you think this was just a ploy all along for the ATA to dupe us out of a months dues?

Neil ... I expect a $1.67 refund or credit on next years dues if y'all be changing the target year again.

10. 3357

3357 Member

Mr. Newbius, What kind of drug are you taking? Whatever it is, it is NO good so throw it away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.