1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Target Speed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil Winston, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Where did you "hear" that, Pat? I can't find any reference to target speed in FITASC rules at all, and besides the numbers you cite seem suspiciously fast.

Neil

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

April Fools ... seems like he found one to bite and swallow the hook.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Pat, I think that there are some clues in the thread. Starting with "At a secret meeting in Paris . . ." and continuing with the citation of Rule 15e when there are but 14 sections in the FITASC rulebook and they read not 1,a and 1,b but rather 1,1 and 1,2. I must say that even those who reply to the thread, who presumably actually shoot the sport, seem unbothered by any of these facts!

I'm sure all the "need for harder target" micro-mini-faction on TS.com will be pleased when the ATA reveals the secret vote at the 2007 BOD meeting which, starting today, requires 7/8 ounce loads, five-hole targets, black powder, and the lifetime suspension of any 27-yarder who can hit much.

Neil

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Hmmm ... it seems its gotten a couple of April Fools on that site as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.