1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Target Shotguns, Inc announces EZPull Systems!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Shooter above is using the EZPull trap system. It will mount on CVR bases or we have new blue bases available with the set.

Bob Schultz' CEO of Target Shotguns Inc. is pleased to announce our introduction of a complete line of integrated digital wireless clay target voice release and RFID card target management systems called EZPull. Capable of operating Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand, Sporting Clays and FITASC, these totally compatable systems are completely wireless and are available with or without the target management RFID card feature. This new technology will fit in perfectly with our current Canterbury wired and wireless trap systems.

Many features such as timed delay for sporting, report and following pairs, and automatic switch to low-house are already programmed into the EZPull units. Each shooting discipline has its own unique set of rules and parameters which is why it's taken a while to develop a system that will operate equally well on all of them. Regardless of what type of clay target shooting your club has availale EZPull has a wireless release system and a target management option ready to go!

With the soft economy, most clubs are experiencing a slight decline in clay target sports. This situation makes it critical that the clubs get paid for every target they throw. Whether its a small two trap operation or a big club with multiple shooting games, the EZPull Target Manager RFID card reader system will make shooting more convenient for your members and increase the clubs net profit.

Members can purchase pre-loaded EZPull RFID cards and they don't need to have cash when they come to shoot. They can go directly to the field, shoot all they want and go home. Every target they throw has been paid for and they save time and effort to boot! Clubs with existing Canterbury Voice releases can have Target Manager as well. A simple plug in module will wirelessly connect your CVR system to Target Manager and you now have a RFID system for your club!

We provide the software for a PC computer and the card programming device with the first card reader. Each reader comes with 100 cards (unique coding for your club! All the readers at your club will read only your clubs special cards!) which you can then load with however many targets or "rounds" you wish. You can have "guest" or "member" rates separated so you can keep better records. Sporting and FITASC are sold by the target and Trap, Skeet and 5 Stand are sold by 25 target rounds. (You can choose how many "look see" extra targets each shooter gets as well.) There is a cap on how many extra targets the Target Manager provides and they disappear after no shooting for 5 minutes.

We will have the EZPull voice release and EZPull Target Manager systems on display at the 2013 Grand American in Sparta Illinois. Our air conditioned display trailer is behind banks 5 - 6. (Vendor space 19.) An EZPull trap wireless release system will be on one of the practice traps on the East side near the tent vendor area.

Come and see the future technology for your gun club now. We have trap sets available for delivery and the 2 demo sets used at the 2013 Grand will be available for delivery there. Check with Bob Schultz for special pricing on the demo sets. They come with a full factory warranty for 1 year.

2. Bob Schultz

Oh yeah...MADE IN USA! Some minor components we could not source in the US are in there but all the major parts are made here!

Bob

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

So is this a complete voice release system or do you have to buy a Cantebury and add your components? If this is a a complete system how does the pricing compare to the 2300 Cantebury's?
    If it is a complete system what differences are there compared to the staple of Cantebury's?

4. Bob Schultz

himark,

Complete system. The only thing it has in common with CVR is the stands can be used from the CVR sets. EZPull stands are similar and blue in color instead of green.

Price for the complete system is $1995. Runs on AA batteries (2 per unit) and it includes a trapper control unit. Takes about 10 minutes to install. 2 screws to hold the receiver in the trap house.

We'll have some on the practice trap on the east end of the Grand Trap line.

Thanks!

Bob (During the Grand you can call me at 828-674-8103)

5. Bob Schultz

Forgot to mention...batteries last about 3-4 months.

Bob

6. Bob Schultz

Wireless target management system for Canterbury systems from EzPull too! RFID Card system that's plug and play!

7. Bob Schultz

Well we've had the system up on the practice trap next to bank 4 at Sparta...the folks love it. We had the delay set for 1 1/2 tenths of a second for the first day and shooters thought that was a bit slow. We set the delay for instant and they LOVE it!

More to come!

Bob

8. himark

himark Well-Known Member

I wonder if the support is better than the Cantebury system we are using that we bought.

9. Bob Schultz

Thanks for the comment, Tim. You and your club have been informed all along regarding the process with your broken 11 year old circuit board. They were out of stock at the factory and were awaiting a shipment due the first week of August. It takes around two weeks to ship and clear customs from New Zealand and get to you. It should be there shortly. If I could make it happen faster I would.

Bob Schultz

10. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Bob I believe you misunderstood. This is not an 11 year old board....it is a brand new rebuild straight from you. Although it took 5 months to receive we finally did need it only to find it does not work and are looking at a potential another 5 months to get one? We just want to get to throwing targets and not be waiting on the slow boat from over seas. Please call me so we can find a solution on Monday.

11. Bob Schultz

Per your email Tim, there was loose wire in the loom connected to the board, not an issue with the board.

We're working on it.

Bob

12. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Yes it appears we found it but have only cycled trap 50 times. If it turns out to be the board we still need the one we ordered or the one we sent in 3 months ago. Please keep me posted as soon as you can get one or ours back.

13. Bob Schultz

Your board has been shipped via UPS to you today.

Bob

14. Bob Schultz

11 days of continuous use and the EZPullers are working great. No issues. Trap help loves them, stands stay out and the small electronic units go inside the clubhouse at night!
    [​IMG]

15. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Bob, You putting out a set at Buncombe or just testing them, awesome idea since I'm the one that normally walks away with the ones clipped to my collar at other clubs, like the state shoot......

16. Bob Schultz

Probably donate a set to BCWC. It's my home club! They let let me test all sorts of stuff there so I try and pay them back.

We have 2 EZPull wireless sets which were used at the Grand American for ten days. Regular price $1995.00. As they are demos we're selling them with the full one year warranty for $1625.00 each + shipping. First email to me gets them ( or first 2 emails...) bob.schultz@targetshotguns.com

Thanks!

Bob Schultz

17. Gatorshoes

Gatorshoes TS Member

Sorry but there were some issues. Complaints of consistently slow pulls and no pulls. Probably due to being new design and not having the time to get the bugs worked out.

Search tags for this page
ezpull manager software download
ezpull skeet instructions
ezpull target manager

ezpull trap

sproting clay target management system