1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

target requirements

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Travioli, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

I plan on attedning the Keystone Open and I am going to shoot on Friday...My question is when I head out on friday Iiwll be short 100 targets which means I will have to shoot penalty class. Is it possible for me to shoot the event twice provided that the first time I shoot the handicap event on Friday I shoot targets only and then after I shoot get re-classified?

Thanks,

Travis

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

You can't shoot an event more than once. There was a thread on here just a week or so ago about that.

Scott

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Just shoot it the allowed number of times (once) and then get re-classified. I'd be a little surprised if they wouldn't allow you to be re-classified, but you can check when you first sign-up.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

V10- Above you stated that you would be surprised if Travis would not be reclassified after shooting 100 birds to obtain a minimum required targets. At ATA shoots, preliminary days excepted, I believe that you would be surprised.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.