1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Target Prices In Idaho

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bt 99, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

0   0   0

We are needing a part of a load of targets delivered in Central Idaho. Challis. Was wondering what the cost should be???
    In the past we have shared a load with Hamilton, Mt or Pocatello, Idaho falls or Twin Falls, and maybe Wood River---Ohio Gulch or Bellvue clubs.

Any clubs ordering a load of targets that want to share??? Thanks---Steve

2. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

0   0   0

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

I'll answer later when my son is done playing games on the other computer where I have the records.

Larry

4. Bill D

Bill D TS Member

0   0   0

Call Bill Daniels with White Flyer at (702) 769-0875.

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

Our last load was in October, just under $10,900 plus $1,200 freight. I'm guessing we will be ordering another load soon. I'll ask the rest of the Board whether they would be willing to sell you a pallet or two at our cost, but I'm fairly sure you would be responsible for getting them from Pocatello to Challis. We do have a backhoe to get the pallet on your truck.

6. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Larry---What would that work out per case price????

Just curious if any clubs are using Bio targets??? They seem to be around .50 cents per case cheaper, and self destruct in a few years.

Thanks Steve

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

There are 1512 cases in a semi-load, so if the price and shipping were the same as last time, it would be a hair over $8.00 per case.

8. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

and self destruct in a few years.

Like hell they do.... We stopped using them about 4 years ago and their remnants are still littering the range.

Stay away from the BIOSs.

TB

9. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks All for the info. We will get 1/2 truck load from Larry's in Napa Id. That is the plan. Steve

10. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

Where is the club in Challis, and when do you shoot? I wouldn't mind trying it out sometime when I'm up your way.

11. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Pocky---Our club is about 4 miles north west of challis, out challis creek road. We have one working Pat trap, this 4100 i am working on, and 3 trap houses and a few old manual loading traps. The manual traps worked good up to the point that i asked my kids if they wanted to load the traps for the shoot and they said---NO.

The Central Idaho Rod and Gun Club has been in continous operation since around 1924. Mostly.

We also have a great rifle range, pistol, cowboy action. Our targets are from 10 feet to 1000 yards. we have had a couple of sanctioned 1000 yard shoots. We have targets set up 100-200-300-400 yards. Fun place. Normaly we only have about 3 shoots a year and it is mostly local shooters. Turkey and ham type shoots. Maybe a trap league this summer.

Was wondering if some one at your club is experienced in repairing Rem 4100??? And maybe you had some old parts left over????

As the steelhead are running i think there is no one left in pocky as most are fishing up here. Thanks for the info. Steve

12. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

Steve, sorry for the late reply - I was in Las Vegas for a few days without computer access.

Our trap guy is Gary Cahoon. We use GMV Superstars, so I don't know whether he has much experience with Pat or Remington traps. Abe Wilson from the Boise club used to be the go-to guy on Pats, and may know something about Remingtons. The ATA book shows his address on Kiowa Drive in Boise, so that's probably enough for you to find a phone number.

I'm scheduled for two days next weekend to go steelhead fishing with White Cloud. I'm looking forward to a great time.

13. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Pocky---Ordered parts from QRP in AZ. Sprag clutch spring was broke, and a few misc parts ordered. Should be in by monday. Thanks all.

Drove down to Ellis this evening, counted at least 5 different people w/fish on or netted. Go to www.idahosteelheadrun.com WC Offitters are alright. Good Luck. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

challis idaho trap shoot