1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TARGET COSTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Baber, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

Am at the shot show and spoke with an european target manufacture. Trying to determine cost of targets in this country for price comparison. They say they manufacture a American Standard Size target. I told them that if they were not its no deal.

Last time I heard WF was selling for about $9 per case delivered. What is the current deal?

Tom

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

That's a little high, as far as I know. Even so, WF is a quality target, and will save you from other problems.

Also they are about the most consistant as to flight characteristics. I have seen some targets in the past when testing would have a hard time landing in a 10 foot circle and the WF were always within 2 feet.

Just my opinion.

HM

3. labman1

labman1 TS Member

Ctreay where are you located, we order Lowry's too and jusy wonder where you are located

4. TjayE

TjayE Member

What is contact number for Lawry targets? Where is the Lawry factory located? Do they deliver to Pennsylvania?

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.lawryshootingsports.com/

They deliver up and down the east coast.

Some shooters like them and others don't.

A good target...

I shot them off a PAT trap last week and not one "no bird" call.

6. Orange Dome

Orange Dome TS Member

TJAYE- give me a call 704-895-3243 or email me jcaffey@bellsouth.net and I will be glad to get you a quote on Lawry targets delivered to your door.

John Caffey
    Lawry Shooting Sports

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

We have been using the Lowery targets at Jacksonville Skeet and Trap and are very pleased with the results. Contact John Caffey, he will take care of you. Jake Jacobs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.