1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Target Attainment--How Many Needed??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gavin, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

How many targets are required in each of the three disciplines? Is it based on increments of 25,000? I looked in the ATA rule book but did not find the information.
    Thank you

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

If your asking about life time achievement pins, they are given to a shooter in 25,000 target increments in each discipline.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Gavin at the risk of being obtuse. I must ask required for what?

"How many targets are required in each of the three disciplines?"

Is what based on increments of 25,000?

Bob Lawless

4. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Pheasantmaster--I didn't know they were called Life time achievement pins

Ivanhoe--sorry, my original post was a bit lacking but Phesantmaster was able to decode it. What I was trying to ask was how many target are required for the life time achievement pins in each of the trap disciplines and after the original award what is the frequency of subsequent awards.

thank you both

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I don't have a Trap & Field here with me, but my faulty memory tells me that in the section where T & F lists the awards it says that a pin is awarded for every 25,000 until 100,000 is reached, and then in increments of 100,000 after that. So far I have received my 25,000 pins for handicap and singles, and am more than halfway to the doubles pin. The friend who introduced me to trap many years ago has his 100,000 pin in singles, is nearing it in doubles, and is close to 75,000 in handicap. I hope to shoot again with him some day, but he still lives in Michigan, while I have been in Idaho for nearly twenty-five years now. Perhaps after I retire I can make the trip.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Also, the pins are free. The ATA gives them to you at no expense. There is also a nice pin for a combined total of 250,000 in all three disciplines.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap 25000 target pins

trap shooting target attainment