1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tammers Died Yesterday

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Good you had your friend that long- consider another

Dogs dont ask for much and give a lot in return

regards from iowa

Gene

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you lost your dog.Time will not erase your memories of your pal.Dogs are special,and man was not meant to live without one.

3. Steve NJ

Steve NJ Member

Sorry for your loss...

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Having an animal around lowers stress, blood pressure and raises one's sanity. Besides you always have someone to talk to even if they don't talk back much. After an appropriate time think about choosing another companion, or maybe having a companion choose you! Good luck. I know first hand you'll never forget her. Sorry for your loss.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

My sincerest sympathies.

If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they do.

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

So sorry for the loss of your treasured friend.

The Hulls

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sorry for your loss, "Condolances" to you and your family ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Once a man/woman has learned how to love a dog, you have to share that learned experience with another! A collection of great memories makes us complete. Losing a friend is always a sad time and we all feel your pain! Hap

9. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

Get another dog. I just got one. Half aussie and half merima. Great dog, smart like labs. They love un-conditionally.

10. cmh

cmh Member

Hello, real sorry to hear about your dog. I have three fo them. Two are labs and I enjoy them alot. I know it hurts losing a old friend but it would be a good time to go out and get a new one. A new one can never replace the old one but will help build some new memories............. Craig

11. Bridger

Bridger Member

Only a dog owner can really understand the loss you are going though. When we lost our last one I didn't know if I could face getting another dog but my wife was on the internet that day and found a wonderful pup that has brought a lot of happiness to us both even with all the mischief he has gotten into. I keep all the collars from our friends that have passed on hung up on a wall in my workshop and I look at them and remember each one. A breeder once told me that while you cannot replace what you have lost you can come darned close and she was right. Our female is the spitting image of her predecessor and could pass for her twin in looks and has much of her personality. Don't buy the first dog you see but do some careful searching and you will end up with another good dog.

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I feel for you. I hope you feel better soon. Always remember Tammers fondly.

13. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Ed, I'm sorry for your lose. I have a black male Lab that's 14 and I have to help it up the stairs, and on rare occasions it has accidents. I know how I will feel when he gives up the ghost and sympathize with you. Richard

14. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

My condolencees. A dogs life is just not long enough. I think that I will get a parrot for my next pet. Fred

15. Duck

Duck Member

Ed, Sorry for Your Loss, like other's have said get Another.

16. jrb

jrb Member

I have a parrot and 2 wonderful dogs(Kona and Stout). They are sitting here vying for my attention-I dread ever losing them. I am very sorry about Tammers...dogs are our best friends and our kids in many cases.

Good running Tammers in heaven!

J. R. Brock

17. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

So sorry to hear of your loss. Each and every time that I read one of these threads regarding a pet passing away it brings a tear to my eye and fond memories of my own Rajh that had to be put down some time ago. Remember the good times and look forward to getting another when the time is right. John

18. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Sorry for your loss. Been there, done that ,twice. Hurt like Hell both times.. Get another NOW. Keep the memories.

Larry

19. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

We are sorry for your loss. We've had the same loss and it's always very hard. Michael and Jane

20. Bavaria-Grade

Bavaria-Grade Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. Take the advice of the ones who said get another dog soon.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.