1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Talking Points

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'd like to see us come together as one powerful voice.

What are the 15 most significant "talking points" that our nominee should have in his quiver to use to attack and destroy Barack Ubama?

and so.........

Thanks,

Kit

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

This should be good. You want to get a bunch of Trap shooters to agree on something? I've never seen it happen before and I'll be shocked if it were to start today. Should be entertaining anyway.

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Matt,

I hope there will be a number of differing ideas. We need to bring every issue imaginable into the light of day so the country can know what kind of scumsack doooooochbag Ubama is and what he has done to destroy our homeland. We need to be able to shame that communist into oblivion. Your help is encouraged.

Kit

4. grntitan

1) The Healthcare joke being shoved down our throats

2) Fast and Furious

3) The missed promises of hope and change

4) The threats to our 2nd ammendment rights

5) The threats he made against our Social Security while dishing off money by the millions to 3rd World Countries that could give a shit less about us

6) Immigration

Not necessarily in that order. JM2C

5. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Grn titan, I actually agree with yours and must add
    6. The outstanding displays of american patriotism displayed around the world by pres and first family(tongue in cheek)

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

I would like to add the "OPEN" administration promise he made. The lyin SOB could start by revealing his own past.

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Solyndra

John (Guido) Corzine

His courageous response to the matter of the downed Drone.

Michele and Jill and Nascar

George Soros

p.s. While I'm here, I'd like to change the name of this thread to "Things That PI$$ You Off About Obammy."

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Presidential candidates promise all sorts of thing which they know they can't deliver. In 2008 Obama promised the most "transparent administration" in American history. This was a promise he could keep - but didn't! He must be held to account for this bold-faced lie as well as all his other failures.

His appointment of dozens of leftists as "Czars" is another thing he must be hammered on. His appoiontment of Holder and his continued support of him is also a exploitable and potentially fatal flaw.

9. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

I find it curious with a grin that you never hear from any of the liberal leaning trapshooters. Thier has to be more than one would think? I realize it would be hard to be non combative but you could give it a try. Us right leaning trapshooters would probably give it a shot at being adult enough for a discussion? I for one would like to hear from the other side as it is alien to most of us.

Maybe someone else would start a thread on the subject. Because of past threads I cannot as I would be accused of being a "trolling pot stirrer".

CM

10. grntitan

"I find it curious with a grin that you never hear from any of the liberal leaning trapshooters"

Oh we have our share libturds here. You just need to pay a little more attention. I won't name names but i can think of a handful right off the bat. Maybe one of these other fellas will throw names around.

11. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

"Libturds" That is a good one..........

CM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.