1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Talk to your children.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

With the importance of the upcoming election and not wanting to leave any stone unturned.

How many of you have talked to your children who are of voting age about the election?

If you haven't you should. Tell them how you feel and the importance of their voting. Although they may not admit it most children do respect the opinions of their parents. If you make an appeal to them to both vote and to make them understand why this election is so important to the both of you I think it will make a difference.

Joe

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have three sons ages 40, 42, 45 and all three are voting for McCain Palin. We all agree that Obama will not be a wise choice. They are all college educated and good citizens and have put a lot of thought into this election. They are my best friends and of course we discussed it. I hope you all do the same like Joe says

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

My family has cast 6 for the M/P ticket, me, wife, 2 daughters, son and son-in-law, They made up their own informed minds. Wish more young...and old would be as informed as they are. Sure makes me proud.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have talked with my kids and my 2 daughters-in-law. My kids are voting for McCain, but my daughter-in-law is voting for Obama. She is a teacher, so I would not have expected anything different. He is promising them the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.