1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Talk about aggravation

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mahrbeezer, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

I practiced at my local club today. I guess i shot good but it was one of those days that got me aggravated. I was smashing the targets but kept dropping one target. I finished the day with five 24's. Im not complaining but i wanted to do a 25. I guess this is what keeps me coming back!!

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

That is why they call it "TRAP".

FR

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What is aggravating is when I was shooting a round of Trap last Wed, and the help started raking and collecting hulls on the field while I was shooting. I bit my tongue, put my gun up, socialized a while and left.

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Shooting Coach- If they were making too much noise they should have been "shushed" until you were done shooting. Just plain respect.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I was really aggravated the other day when I actually missed a target. Can't ever remember that happening before.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I went to my state shoot one year and in Saturdays 200 singles event shot 7 - 24s. I was aggravated to all hell. I told all my squad mates going to the last trap I sure as hell ain't shooting 24 on this trap. My intent was to run em, instead I shot a 23. Then I was really mad as hell.

Bisi

7. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I'm with ya. I shot 9 24's in a row. 24's are still excellent shooting. Dave T.

8. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I thought they called it "TRAP" because all the other really good four-letter words were already reserved for golf. ;>)

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I had 11 (eleven) 99's in a row...I personally was aggravated!

Curt

P.S. Not to worry, my scores went to hell on number 12!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.