1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Taliban trouble.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghan desert when he saw something - an oasis - far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the oasis, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand, selling ties..

The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?"

The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5."

The Taliban shouted, "Idiot! I do not need an over-priced tie.. I need water! I
    should kill you, but I must find water first!

"OK," said the old Jewish man, "It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that.

If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom."

Cursing, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead, and said "Your f***ing brother won't let me in without a tie!"

2. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Took me a minute to quit laughing! Good one.

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Thats Funny!...Bill

4. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Good stuff

5. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Hillarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.