1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### Taking out Bin Laden ###

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JimBailey, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Hey guys, you will like this! I wish our journalists could tell it like this! Mash on the link above for a good laugh!

The British Commentator returns to discuss the ass-whopping OBL got. The last minute is hilarious. This guy is good.

As always, pass it om!

Jim Bailey

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

SUPERB!

Thanks for posting it!

-Gary

3. Livngr8ful

Livngr8ful TS Member

Pork chops and fireman's axes.. Pickled. He doesn't even deserve the notoriety of that. Toss his corpse out with the trash, and forget about it (that's politically correct right)? Either way I'm now hungry for a pork and pickle's.

Thanks for the post, Steven

4. locdoc

locdoc Member

I've seen other commentaries by this fellow. He IS great. What an image that firemans axe would be, eh?

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

5. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a dinner dinner date with OBL, Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

deserves a ttt

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If you listen to Obama talk, you'd think he took OBL out by himself and just had the Navy Seals there for a back up ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

It is pretty clear to me now, I could never be POTUS, as I lack compassion and sensitivity needed to be the leader of the free world, seekng peace and justice for the entire world.

If I were POTUS, I would have personally put USB's body in a meat grinder and fed him to a bunch of pigs.

The event would be broadcast live on TV and a video made for YouTube.

After doing the deed, standing there in a bio suit, I would remove the protective headgear, googles and gloves, turn to the camera and say, "The next attack on the US by Muslim extremists will be answered with the release of two nukes. One each will be targeted at the holy shrines in Mecca and Medina!"

9. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

I'll pay for the "pork chops and firemans axe" if he'd allow me to...when will the government get it, ISLAM is at war with AMERICA!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.