1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking Chance - The Movie

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Onceabum, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Could I get some comments on this movie. I have not seen it yet. Thanks.

BB

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I really enjoyed it. Somber subject but it really took hold of me. Kevin Bacon was tremendous and I thought the direction was excellent - watched it a couple of times... two thumbs up!

Jay

3. THALL

THALL Member

I thought the movie was great. I have a soft spot for the military. My father is a retired Colonel. My wife thought is was a tear jerker but really enjoyed. Tim Hall

4. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

I thought this movie was incredible. I TIVO'd it and have anyone that believes in our great USA watch it. I was moved to see that our faith in the young men and women that fight for our country was portrayed so perfectly. From each stop on the way home to the final resting stop, complete respect was issued to Chance (for those who have seen it, you will know what the last sentence meant).

My father was a Vietnam Marine Veteran who served in the 1-9 (Walking Dead) and made it home. When it seemed our country was falling into utter chaos, we're only in complete chaos, this movie allowed me to have a glimpse of hope that our value system and beliefs are not completely gone.

Watch it!

Cory Kreith

5. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Haven't seen it myself, but Sean Hannity was talking about it yesterday and he said it was very powerful and recommended it highly.

Tony

6. Clay KillR

Clay KillR TS Member

Tough but honest. Fit for a Marine.

7. 3357

3357 Member

I watched it yesterday, I thought it was a very good movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.