1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Takedown case for a 34/32 combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by YOTESLAYER, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Im pricing a few combo sets and one comes with a case and the others do not, how much can I purchase a take down case for and who makes a decent one? Also are they available at the grand? Thanks

2. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

I cant beleive no info is available on takedown cases...... Maybe this was a stupid question......

3. hwy13

hwy13 Member

Hello,

I prefer my soft case over my hard case most of the time . type in "BOYT" they are available in Khaki or Green, Good Luck !

hwy13_2010_200842.jpg

4. Coyote128

Coyote128 Member

Caesar Guerini website has nice combo
    cases for $195.00

Steve

5. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Ok thanks guys Ill look into both options.

6. Fred Neal

Fred Neal Member

Joel Etchen Guns sell the Origional Factory Beretta Cases when his customers get the upgraded cases. Check his web site and I believe they sell for around $55.00 plus shipping They are great people to work with.
    Fred

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Americase when only the best will do ... You can buy used ones at very reasonable prices ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

Fred is right on...

I went to the site he mentioned...and bougt a 2 barrel case last night. Great buy!!

Stan...

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

First how much is the gun worth to you? I have Warwick gun cases for my guns but they person who made them is no longer with us. Someone did buy the shop out from the kids and started to build cases. hiribshooter@verizon.net 608-742-6885. That is old info but it might still work. He does build good cases.

Another case that is on the web is www.bfcases.com You can get the #'s off the site. It still works. Looks to be good cases.

What ever you buy make sure it can take the punishment of shippers and airlines. The locks are strong and will not break with ease.

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Had a return on the email address. I think he's out of business.

11. StansCustoms

Not for $75 shipped...at least that I have found, and I've been looking. Paste/fasten something over it like a nice name plack or something.

12. J.T.

J.T. TS Member

Try goggling gunsmithing and colorado guncases I have see one and it is very nice. Doug Hubbart is the owner.

13. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

Look at Boyd Safe Case. Bill Boyd is marketing a case that is an improvement on Paul Warwicks product. Boyd is in Janesville, Wisc,

14. StansCustoms

Update on the Joel Etchen cheapie Beretta gun case for $50 plus $25 shipping.

As per the old addage.. if it sounds to good to be true it probably isn't true.

I diddn't expect much for $75, but more than I got. No padding on the dividers...(should have been able to figure that out in the pics) but just expected something that would protect the gun and didn't look close enough. I've seen toys that had better cases than this...flimsy plastic.

I'm sending it back...of course I'll loose the $25 shipping to me and whatever it cost to ship back ($15 ?).. Should be about $40 dollars in shipping that I'll loose, and I get $50 back...

I guess getting $10 dollars back beats sitting it out on the curb with the trash...or not? There's probably more satisfaction sitting it out on the curb...lol.

Any way..fwiw, there you go..
    Stan..

15. Fred Neal

Fred Neal Member

Stan
    Sorry it didnt work out for you with the case.
    I have 2 of those cases and they have protected My Beretta's and 1 of my Perazzi's on numerous airplane rides between Ca and Texas with no problem. Maybe you just got a monday of friday case. I still reccmmend the ones I got.
    Have a great day
    Fred

16. StansCustoms

Are you talking about the $50 cases Fred? Some of the other cases they have look a good bit better...

I'm shocked if we are talking about he same cases....?? I can't imagine them not marring the wood...with the hard plastic dividers.

No damage to your guns...hmmm. What can I say...that's good of course, it would be a shame to disfigure a nice gun. I'm not backbiting here...just puzzeled...

Best regards..Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.