1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TAKE DOWN INFO ON JENNINGS MOD 48 .380

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TOLIPNUG, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO BREAK DOWN A JENNINGS MOD. 48 AUTO PISTOL. A friend has one that has too much recoil spring. and wants to cut a couple of coils on the spring, but cannot figure out how to break it down. I'm pretty good at this with most pistols but this one has me stumped. thanks in advance, rick zino

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Have you tried their website?

3. 338reddog

338reddog Member

Please listen to me, from personal experiance not second hand, DO NOT MODIFY THIS GUN.... IT is a HUGE mistake and will make you LIABLE should anything happen. On mine I had a feed problem (22 lr version) I polished the feed ramp, well one day it feed a bullet st a angle and jammed. I hit the back of the slide and it discharged. No finger on the trigger, but the firing pin dropped.I had a few times before that with similair jams and no problem. It only takes once. I have talked to a few other people since that had AD with them. So if you do any mods it may come back to bite you.

Jeff

Oh I had the gun destroyed after that.

4. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

THANKS GUYS-RICK ZINO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.