1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

T.S. name tags

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mx8dave, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Somebody that makes name tags should design a name tag for Trapshooter.com people that has their name and code name on it ,,,you might be surprised who you'll meet ,,D.Lang

2. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Don't worry Gary ,,I you on know sight,,see ya in Spokane,,D.Lang

3. calilori

calilori TS Member

I always thought a t shirt would be nice. We all wear t shirts to trapshoots anyway. We could have one with a ts.com logo and our names on it. Maybe I'll check into setting something let. Of course I don't want to waste my time if you guys wouldn't be interested in it.

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Cali, I hate to disagree with ya, but we don't all wear t-shirts to shoots. Ya might have a good idea though.

5. calilori

calilori TS Member

You don't wear t shirts to shoots? We do here in California for the most part. Well maybe a hat? Or maybe both? I'll check around and see what's out there.

6. calilori

calilori TS Member

Well it was a thought. As I said, I can look around and see what's out there. Maybe a variety of things for the different clothing preferences.

7. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

Today I wore a sweat shirt, shooting coat and gloves.in IL Hat sounds good, TS front name on back. Joe

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Didn't we do the hat and name tag thing a few years ago? I'll bet Jim Brown (The Puller) still has his!

Ed

9. calilori

calilori TS Member

That must have been before my time. I've only been in the sport for 2 1/2 years, and hardly at all this past year. Anyway, if anybody has info on that I'd sure like to see what's up. It sounds like there might be some interest in it, and since I currently have no life, I wouldn't mind doing the foot work.

10. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Calilori ,,the reason I mentioned name tags is ,you can wear them on coats ,tee shirts shooting vest etc,,,an Iron on patch could be cool also ,,,Where are you in Calif.? D. Lang ,,,Wa. state

11. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

A T-Shirt sounds like something that needs to be brought up to David. It would definitely help raise funds for the site.
    -Trappy

12. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

A T-shirt would really stick out. I wouldn't make it too obvious. I shot with Big Don once, and I was very uncomfortable. I expected a sniper to fire from the grassy noll.

13. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Dove Commander,

I had to laugh when I read your post cause I thought that very thought when I saw the suggestion for a hat to put Ts.com on the front and the name on the back!

Luvn

14. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Tron was on the squad too. Not good...not good at all. I was in a target rich environment.

15. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Lit, ya shoulda been flattered! Most outstanding part of a man! BTW, I didn't know Maltzie was a sheep hunter? :) Hap

16. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I still have my ts.com hat...name tag would be good.

JON

17. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Shootlow says he doesn't need a name tag........He knows who he is..........most of the time.......lol lol

Hauxfan!

18. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Can you print me up a ts.com tee shirt? My name is Cy Kottick.

19. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Just as a thought though why drive so many away from you only to attract the possible one or two TS.com shooters to you?

Just the mention of TS.com at most shoots brings winces to most shooters faces ... this place is not as highly thought of as some people think it is.

BTW ... the official trap shooting color for a t-shirt is bright pink so remember that when stopping by the local drinking establishment after a day of shooting.

20. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Got a couple of custom nametags from Badgeman AZ, quite cheap. Military crest on them, my name and duty, plastic tags about the size of an address label, and they cost me $6 each. Saved shipping by going up to their place and picking them up in person; they're in the Tanque Verde Valley, quite a ways out in NE Tucson (and not easy to find, as they're working out of a house), but shipping was kinda steep for just two tags.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

name tags for trap shooters