1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

T.S.COM.-IT WORKS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bogart50, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

It's just like being at my club at pot shoots, you get a chance to see all your buddies and and try to solve the worlds problems,they don't usually get solved but you do get a chance to say what you feel. It's the same here at this web site, the only big differance is that you got a lot more people to discuss it with. It just doesn,t get any better than this, I just wish that the very few who take it to hard would sit back take a second and realize how lucky we are to have a site like this to vent. I can't thank the people enough for thinking of this site. Just wanted to let my friends know how I feel.Thanks, Wes,Lynwood Gun Club.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I agree. Over and over the people on this forum have entertained me and helped me solve problems. I bought my digital camera on the advice of a fellow TSer here, and it was inexpensive, easy to use, and takes awsome photos. Have bought guns, parts and components here, every purchase a pleasure. Great bunch of people....................mostly.

3. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Can't agree more! Where else can you get or offer advice, (serious or jokingly), or whatever, from all over the country, from friends, and fellow shooters. I have bought, traded, and sold many items on this site, and I have NEVER had a problem! There are some great people out there in TS.COM land!..
    Larry Burleson, P2K/Miramar/Lemon Grove Gun Clubs (San Diego County, California) Where we shoot "Comfortably 52 weeks of the year"

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Wireguy! Good to see you posting again. You do nice things for people, too, like taking my nephew off the base and away from the pistol range to introduce him to trapshooting and games! AND picking me up from the airport to take me to and from the range. Hope you are doing well...

I've met some wonderful people on this site. It DOES work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.