1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

t.s.com, i THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by prince_of_darkness, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prince_of_darkness

prince_of_darkness TS Member

i just wanna say thank you to this site. i never realized just how much of a cornucopia of knowledge there is on this fabulous site. well just the other day i learned just what the proper oiling of a piece of junk browning A5 is to be from all the so called experts in the field of oiling piece of junks browning A 5's from on here.

another thing that i have learned from this fountain of knowledge, is that i truely never want to be standing on the same squad with most of these question askers if they have a loaded gun in their hands. i am truely amazed of the ignorant questions asked on this forum. is common sense a thing of the past???

then you have the righteous ones that answer these dumb asses, with sincere replies. makes one wonder about the intelligent level of the ones giveing their opinions to the questions, oh i know in their lil pea sized brains they think they are doing some 1 a favor by answering their stupid question, but what they are mostly doing is strokeing their lil egoes by trying to show some moron that they know the correct answer to a question that hasnt a correct answer.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Prince, you really are one one. Get a life and have the guts to use your real name if your going to bash people, gutless wonder

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Prince you been drinking?

Please stay off the thin ice.

Bo

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Oh damn, here come the cyber police, adios POD, it hasn't neccessarly been nice knowing you. FD

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Slow day at the golf course, Princey?

6. starship

starship TS Member

POS....err I mean POD, I have yet to see a post from you that has any intelligent information or any rationale. In-fact they rarely have any bearing whatsoever on the topic in question.

Why do you bother. Or is that it....just to be a bother.
    Chuck

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

P.O.D.

Were you using a spinnerbait or buzzbait with that cast??

Curt

8. prince_of_darkness

seriously guys, do you want to stand next to a guy that has loaded gun in his hands that ask a question as to how much oil does one put on a A 5 browning???

i for one do not.

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I don't want to stand next to someone shooting a Browning A5 at all.

On his hard rights, you're likely to get pinged pretty hard by the hull ejecting.

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Hay I just got my A-5 all oiled up and did it myself .

11. prince_of_darkness

congrats for you alf i allways did think you had somewhat of a functing brain

12. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

PRINCE To a point I agree way to meny simple questions . Really how about if I stick my finger in the end of the barrel and pull the trigger will it blow my pattern . Or will 45gr. of Red Dot hurt my gun or my favorite loading data from a poster you don,t know .

13. prince_of_darkness

simple questions?? thats being polite about it. they are questions that warrent no merrit. before one answers those simpletons questions, they need to set them aside and explain to them how foolish they look by asking , i guess i take it for granted that i was blessed with common sense and the ability to think on my own

14. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Prince,you are Grading your own papers.

Bo

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

POD, POS, whatever. Hope your igloo is not too cold, whale blubber is better when it's soft and gooey.

HM

16. prince_of_darkness

and halfmile ill take it you are a expert at chewing blubber.

17. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

POD has all the answers, forget about the Rev Zara, I guess POD has never asked a question as he was born smart.

Berettaman7

18. prince_of_darkness

berrettaboy, ive never asked a question as to how much oil one should put on a browning A5, ive never asked one pertaining to how to get off a glued on site blinder,

i know that the proper way to oil a A5 browning is not to oil it for you are wasteing good oil.

the proper way to take off a glued on site blinder is ither with a right angle grinder or a cutting touch with a scarfing tip on it.

19. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

POD, I doubt theres many here that know what a scarfing tip is for without looking it up somewhere. :) Hap

20. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Scarfing tips work alright, but an carbon/air arc would work better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.