1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

)/T a couple of new toys....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just wanted to post up a couple of new additions to the family...[​IMG] and last but not least[​IMG]

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Lets try this

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

And last but not least, picked up from right here on ts.com...

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

sorry about that lol. One of these days I will learn, maybe. John

5. JRD

JRD TS Member

John, Let me know what you think of that new Taurus. And how the Hi Power shoots for ya. JRD

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Love the Taurus, it shoots very very well. Better than me I am sure lol. Wish that I had bought it when they were a little cheaper but that's the way the ball bounces. All the bells and whistles that one would want. A springfield set up the same way would run about 7 bills.

I have not got to shoot the Hi Power as of yet but plan to this weekend if I don't get frozen out. Even if I do, I'll run a box thru it. Gun looked to have not been shot hardly any at all.

There is a very good site for .45's at www.1911.org. Very informative and has write ups on a lot of different guns.

John

7. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

That Hi Power shot really well. I put a hundred through it yesterday and it had more than acceptable accuracy. Will make a nice addition. BTW, it was really cold yesterday, the hi power is all that I shot. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.