1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Synepuxent Octoberfest Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shark1, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shark1

shark1 Member

Synepuxent Oktoberfest Shoot is OCTOBER 20TH,Saturday. Standard program 100s, 100 caps, 50 pr Dbls. Caps jackpot is just below $6,000.00. Free beer, and knock wurst. Silver trophy to winner of each event , class trophy standard proof. Michael Sharkey, DC

2. shark1

shark1 Member

We want to start at 9:00am. If I can get the squads going, they will be shooting. should be a good time with good food. I know the menu and I was very impressed!!! Plus FREE BEER!!!!!! Silver Trophies!!!!!! Jackpot 50's just below $6,000.00!!!! Can't wait to see you. P.S. you get a bonus shooting a German gun. lol

3. shark1

shark1 Member

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Great club. My son and I shot there a few summers ago while on vacation at Ocean City. We were in Bethany Beach this summer but didn't have time to go down and shoot, had to get back to shoot the SCTP Nationals at Sparta. Have a great time on Saturday, fellas. Wish we could make it.

5. shark1

shark1 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.