1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sycamore Protection this Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dodgers28, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dodgers28

Dodgers28 Member

There is a rumor I have heard that this coming Saturday night will be the final Sycamore Protection shoot and that all cash left from previous shoots will go into 1 pot. Does anybody know if this is really going to happen. I know " Best in Illinois" is already out shooting practice.

Dodger Boy

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I haven't been shooting practice

3. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

Yes Dodgers28 it is true. There quiting games on saturday night because of no turn out so there doing this one last protection there and all the money from the last shoots goes into one pot. idk how there working it but if you want you can email me your number and i can have dad call you to tell you how.
    just drop the XXX's

4. Dodgers28

Dodgers28 Member

Just let me know what time the shooting starts, Barnes and I will be there, you should also let Scott Calhoun know about this, he has cash in the pot as well

Dodger Boy

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

John -

Consider me advised. Not sure if I can make it, but if someone will post the starting time I'll see if I can.

Thanks - Scott

6. Dodgers28

Dodgers28 Member

Scott, just wanted to make sure you had a chance to get some cash back, MIA- Big Jim is in and welcomes all challengers

7. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

6 tonight start shooting at 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.