1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SxS Trifecta in Middletown, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Don Nolan, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Nolan

Don Nolan TS Member

A SxS Trifecta will be held at the Middletown Sportsmens Club in Middletown, Ohio on Sunday, April 19th from 10 am to 5 pm. 50 Sporting clays, 25 trap and 25 skeet. Everyone welcome. For directions, please see the website. Hope to see you there.

2. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

How do I get some more info?

OB

3. Don Nolan

Don Nolan TS Member

What else do you need to know, Bob? If you go to the website- Middletown Sportsmens Club.com you can get directions from I-75. Or I can give them to you.

4. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Tell me more about the shoot. We are thinking of coming down with a few, but would like to know more about the shoot.

OB

5. Don Nolan

Don Nolan TS Member

Like I said, 50 sporting clays, 25 skeet and 25 trap. The cost will be $21.50 for members of the club. $26.50 for non members and $5.00 for the Lewis class. You can shoot a gun other than a SXS, but if you do, you can not shoot the Lewis class. And each gauge will shoot for individual Lewis scores. Tim Stuart will be running the shoot and does a fine job. Hope to see you there. Good luck.

6. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Thanks, thats what I wanted to know.

OB

7. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

JKW,

Are you getting good responses?

OB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.