1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX-1 Super Pigeon??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Alpha_Three_Niner, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha_Three_Niner

Alpha_Three_Niner TS Member

Well gentlemen,

I found these two on Gunsamerica.

Go git'm boys! ;-)

http://www.gunsamerica.com/classifieds/none/_976841540.aspx

2. Alpha_Three_Niner

Jeff-
    Do you know the story on these?

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have no idea. I can't see a reason why they will brinmg anything other then a Super Pigeon would bring. I wouldn't pay over 15,000 for the pair unless they had a factory letter stating the History. The national skeet shoot sounds great and all but it has to mean something to somebody for these guns toi command that kind of money. I sold a really nice Super Pigeon that ws lettered as a factory Combo-gun. I didn't sell it for 8,000 and it was unfired with a the proper serial number and Like a said, the factory letter signed by Bruno Pardee from the Winchester Custom shop. I had everything including the original order for the gun. The gun was only sold two years ago and I got nowhere near this kind of money. It was nationally advertised as well. FWIW Jeff

4. Alpha_Three_Niner

Thanks Jeff-

I am pretty sure that these guns are in Victoria, Texas. I looked at a pair there about 4 or 5 years ago in a large sporting goods store. As I recall, the Houston Super X guys have known they were there for many years. The guy was obviously not in a hurry to sell them. I recall they wanted over $6,000 apiece for them then. While handling them, I never felt that either was a shotgun I just had to have. But I am extremely meticulous about my purchases of SX-1s. I just don't remember the prefixes on the serial numbers. But if they sell or not, it doesn't matter. I am sure they are bringing joy to someone... more than likely joy to their more knowledgeable customers. ;-)

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

for 24K, you'd think they would take the time to post pics....

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

SKEET guns you say? PASS

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.