1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX 1 STOCK AND FOREARM ON E-BAY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 4andy10, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

For some reason the 6 day auction was cancelled. Only 1 bid had been given on it last nite. With better than 4 days left u can't expect it to go wild on bidding wars. keith

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Kieth ,It didn't have anything to do with the bidding,I know it almost always comes down to the last minutes. The reason that I took the stock and forearm of ebay was that they would not remove the Pay - Pal account required . Ebay said that due to me not listing that many items on there that they required the Pay - Pal and I felt that would deter people from bidding .It's Ebays loss because i will never use it again. I didn't understand why they let me list it in the first place because I don't have a Pay - Pal account myself . Thanks Jeff

3. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Good for you Jeff. Steve

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

thanks, for the update Jeff. I was watching the auction and had planned to bid. What do you want for it. Shipped to 37656 ?f thx, keith

5. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

thought i might include email address, should want to email me AAskeetbuster@yahoo.com thx again,keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.