1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX-1 QUESTION

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RETRO, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RETRO

RETRO TS Member

I replaced the return spring recently, and the bolt will not stay back. I am sure that it has to do with the installation of the spring, does anyone have a suggestion as to why the bolt will not stay back?

glen

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

what in the wide wide world of sports is the fire control

3. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

Trigger

4. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

No, not almost, if you're going to speak to the general public, speak in terms they understand. Go look at any of several hundred "triggers" for sale on Ebay, or just about anywhere else, a trigger for sale isn't the trigger shoe, it is the trigger unit/assembly.

Or better yet, why don't I sell you a Stage III trigger for $125, I'll pick up the freight, because a $0.39 stamp is going to cover sending what you will get.

5. RETRO

RETRO TS Member

Now I know what a fire control is, can you tell me where the disconnect is on the trigger mechanism? Wrights told me that the fire control mechanism was the release button. The bolt will not stay back with or without the trigger being in the gun.

Glen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.