1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX-1 price

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Buffalo Chip, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffalo Chip

Buffalo Chip TS Member

0   0   0

Guys

What’s a fair value price for a Super X-1 that is new in the box?
    It is a 30” Full, field grade with nice wood. I bought it NIB years ago and stored it. It has never been assembled and is 100% all over. The box is good shape too and the box number matches the gun number. My last NIB SX.

An acquaintance is wanting to buy it but I want to do right by everybody so I’m looking for a “fair to both persons” price? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks very much BC

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

If he will pay you a grand you have come out well. Big numbers are for trap grades

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Ditto MIA. In the not-too-distant past, I've turned down purchases of NIB Trap models for even $800.....Bob Dodd == PS Well, maybe long enough ago where $1000. would be about equal for comparison.

4. Buffalo Chip

Buffalo Chip TS Member

0   0   0

Well thanks because if I had gone with my gut on this I would have lost some serious money. Now we can proceed from a more current standpoint. Fair to all is all I wanted and maybe I'll shave it a little to take the high road.

Thanks again for the input.

BC

5. Alpha_Three_Niner

Alpha_Three_Niner TS Member

0   0   0

BC-
    I believe you will be lucky to get a grand for it. There is one on GB for 999 and been there for a while. Trap guns are another story. Skeet will do better as well. I-mod traps draw the highest outwith the DU and MF's which will command more.

What is the GSX number on the box end and I can give you a better estimate.

6. Buffalo Chip

Buffalo Chip TS Member

0   0   0

OK Thanks

GSX-1051 70xxx

BC

7. Alpha_Three_Niner

Alpha_Three_Niner TS Member

0   0   0

BC-

I would estimate a GSX 1051 to be in the $900 - $1,000 area. I saw one on GB a couple of weeks ago but I didn't follow the auction. Not sure where it ended at.

8. Buffalo Chip

Buffalo Chip TS Member

0   0   0

I didn't see too many on GB or GA either but thanks very much for the update. I decided for the present to keep it and when I do let it go I'll start here on TS.com. I looked at it again and its really nice, even has the finish whiskers on the inside of the fore end like when they are new. One day someone will get it and appreciate it. Thanks again

BC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.