1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX-1 plain receiver

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tom Strunk, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a SX-1 plain receiver that is in excellent condition. I shot a SX-1 for years and was going to have it engraved and put it on my trap gun. I have since changed to a Kreighoff Trap Special and have no further need of this receiver.

The plain receiver has no factory lines on it and can be engraved. It will come with the return spring and tube, and also a stainless steel magazine tube. It will have all factory parts inside the receiver to operate the gun, but no trigger or bolt assembly.

I have no idea what this is worth, does anyone ?? If the price is right I will let it go.

Tom Strunk

2. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent Tom.

Rod

3. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

Tom, by all the, do you mean the bolt and trigger also? you can email me the at the email provided.

4. Tom Strunk

0   0   0

Parts just as I stated, nothing else.

I am going to inventory my SX-1 parts and let you all know what I have. I know I should have a complete spare bolt assembly, two barrels - both with porting and Briley chokes, one is 28 inch the other is 26 inch. I also have stocks (no Monte Carlo), and muliple forends, extra springs, buffers, and other misc. parts. I have no triggers that I want to sell at this time. I had five Hobblit releases and I have just sold the forth one. The last one will stay with my trap SX-1.

Tom Strunk

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gee Tom, you could have made a package deal with the fore-end weight. LOL. Thank you, Bob

6. Tom Strunk

0   0   0

I guess I wasn't clear on my earlier post about what the receiver included. I have edited my first post to be more clear.

There is a post by "chuckles" that will sell a complete SX-1, minus barrel and wood for only $380.00 If anyone needs this it is a super buy, better act quick or it will be gone at that price within a few hours.

I have company from Kansas here to visit and will inventory my parts next week.

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.