1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX-1 parts for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by patrick Swartz, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

0   0   0

I don't know how to put pictures on this site,so that's why there aren't any. Anyone intrested in these pieces probably already knows what they look like. I have (1) receiver from a factory target gun (44xxx).It has the stamped ingraveing on both sides of the receiver. The action has the bolt release button and action spring tube,spring,follower attacher. Absolutely no rust,but it needs reblued. All the blue is gone on the left front,just under the SUPER-X MODEL 1 LOGO. The lack of blue is from handleing wear. I have shot SX-1s for 40 years and have bought dozens of them through the years,for parts. I have probably put 75,000 rounds through a SX-1(not all of them through this one). The other pieces are two very,very nice gas(MAG)tubes. One is Winchester blued steel and appears to be shot very very little(no pitting or scoreing under the piston position,what so ever. On the receiver end it has some very slight scoreing(who ever took it out of the receiver,didn't know how to do it correctly). It still has traces of the red locktite that Winchester put on the threads. The other one is one of the first that came out with electroless nickel plating. It is nice and clean,but when you run your fingers over it,you can feel where the piston sets (you can't really see it but you can feel it). If you are a SX-1 guy,you know what I'm talking about.
    $50.00 for all three pieces and whatever the actual postage costs.
    Thanks,

Patrick Swartz

2. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

Rod

3. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys,

These were sold to Squirrelkiller. He was the first one to say that he wanted them.

Thanks again,

Patrick Swartz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sx 1 parts

sx-1 parts