1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX 1 Barrel ,stage 3 trigger , forearm F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jeffprigge, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

1. Super x 1 Full Trap Choke barrel ,has a teflon coating (i call it Parkerized )rib is pinned in 3 places with 2 of the 3 pins in place. The screw was removed and that spot filled in and the rib at the rear has been welded . Niether bead is in place (center bead missing )and the front is painted pink ( yes pink ). It is drilled for a wire shell catcher but unlike i have ever seen. This is a fixer upper and is by far from perfect . The rib is straight and the bore is good. $90.00 gets it to your door.

2. Stage 3 trigger , needs work , all parts intact ,pins falling out ,blueing rubbed off, no jeweling on carrier ,about a 1/16 to 1/8 hole drilled at rear of assembly,possibly could have been a release at one time . $90.00 gets it to your door.

3. Field forearm 6 to 7 inch crack , scuffed up and ruff . could be fixed by someone that knew what the were doing. $20.00 gets it to your door.

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

1 of 3
    [​IMG][/IMG]

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

4. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

5. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

All 3 shipped to your door for $160.00

6. hoot619