1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SX -1 2 stocks and 1 forearm F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jeff.. That last stock is a plain skeet stock. worth at least another 25 to 50 bucks.

The checkering pattern is the dead give away. Field stock has only one arrow on the checkering.trap and skeet have two. Jeff

2. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Hey Jeff,
    I would say that limited value is about $85. I'm sure somebody out there is looking for a stock like this and will be glad to pay $85...
    Can't we all just get along???
    Good Luck.
    Tom

3. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jeff, can you send me some other shots of the fore end? i think i can use it. would like to see top, bottom and other side. thanks, Jack

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What a stupid ass comment! I just measured a brand new one that is still in the box. The stock measures 13 1/2 inches.

So... A big 1/4 of an inch short! Gee? I guess a guy could buy a thicker recoil pad?

Yea.. with the 200 dollars he saved over buying a new one he could afford a new recoil pad or? Maybe... just maybe there is a guy who lives in a cold climate that likes his stock a tad bit short when hunting ( or shooting skeet or sporting clays) in cold weather when a heav coat may be needed.

Jeff.. You know I don't need any or I would snap this up. Do not sell it for one dollar short of 85 bucks . This stock will bring 125 to 150 on E-bay. If you can't get a buyer at 85 I will buy it. Jeff

5. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

Jeff, Do the measurements you have given include the pads, or just the length of the wood?
    JPM

6. DiggerL

DiggerL Member

0   0   0

field stock , good finish and checkering , pachmayr pad 13 1/4 total length $85.00 to your door in lower 48.......I'll take it. Email sent.

Dave

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just the length of the wood. This stck ( with pad) s 1/4 of an inch short of a factory skeet stock whuich arrive with a plastic butt plate only. I suspect this means it was cut 3/4 of an inch and then a typical recoil pad was added so it wasn't to long for the guy.

This would total 14 1/4 LOP.

But yes... If you wanted to have your head kicked off and removed tehe recoil pad the stock would be approx 3/4 of an inch short.

somebody saw what a good buy it was and finally snapped it up. Jeff

8. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

both stocks are spoken for e-mails sent on both and e-mail w/pics for forearm Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.